Quail Toxin Binder
Protox an imperative poultry toxin binder which ties and control the mycotoxins which are available in the feed. Mycotoxins are created by moulds which are a cluster of fungus that grows on the grains. They grow on those feed grains which are stored inappropriately. There are numerous harmful impacts of mycotoxins and it relies on the period of time and level of defilement of feed grains and water. Their essence annihilates the health and development which causes serious illnesses. It can to be controlled by utilizing the correct prescription and binders to guarantee better health.
- Manages the toxins and moulds present in the feed
- High Efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins
- Effectively prevents the growth of moulds in the feed.
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome.
- Controls excess moisture in feed and removes bad bacteria.
Usage & Administration
Regular Use: - 500gm-1kg/ton of feed
Treatment Use: - 2kg/ton of feed.
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant.