Layer Toxin Binder
Protox an essential poultry toxin binder which is used to control the toxin and mould present in the feed. Mycotoxins are produced by moulds which are filamentous fungus that are contaminate on feed and grains which are stored improperly. The effect of mycotoxin depends upon the length of time, level of contamination and the length of time the animals is consuming the feed. It destroys the health and growth and causes severe diseases. It can be controlled by using the right medicine to ensure better health.
- Manages the toxins to control broad spectrum of moulds and toxins present in feed.
- High Efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Effectively prevents the growth of moulds in the feed.
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome.
- Controls excess moisture in feed and removes bad bacteria.
Usage & Administration
Regular Use: - 500gm-1kg/ton of feed
Treatment Use: - 2kg/ton of feed