Turkey Gout Medicine
“Urocid” is a wonderful turkey gout medicines that are employed for the treatment of urinary organ disorders and gout diseases. Gout is the main disorder within which crystal or stones are accumulated in excretory organs and affects health and kidney performance. Uric acid is an associate end product of proteins and is generally excreted from the kidney. To breakdown of uric acid and other proteins, enzymes are used because it is insoluble in water and once birds lack in enzyme there's no any breakdown of acid and it started accumulating in the kidney as stones or crystals which affects the health of the excretory organ. So as to cure these diseases and removes all the stones or crystal from them there is a need of gout medicines which helps in extraction out all these stones. Urocid is one of the best medicines which helps in this situation. It is a combination of Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Ammonium Chloride, Vitamin C & Cytosine.
- Removes the acidic nature of urine and helps in dissolving the kidney stones and preserve the renal mass function.
- Prevents the deposition of urine and haemorrhages in real microlesion, thus preventing the visceral and articular gout.
- Relief from renal inflammation caused due to toxins and harmful substances.
- Helps in curing digestive abnormalities.
- Prevent and control Nephrosis and chick nephropathy.
- Helps in overcoming from a stressful situation and boost normal functioning of the kidney.
Dosages And Uses
For Prohibition of Gout
For Management And Curing
Turkey: - 3ml-5ml for 3 to 5 days.
Turkey: - 5ml-10ml for 3 to 5 days.
Mild Infection: 1ml-2ml/7kg of bird weight.
Severe Infection: 1ml-2ml/5Kg of Bird Weight.
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant.