Poultry Toxin Binder
Anfatox Pro, an essential poultry toxin binder which is used to control the toxin and mould that are present in the feed. In this Mycotoxins are produced by molds which are fungi that frequently contaminates feed and grains which are stored improperly. The effects of mycotoxin depends upon the length of time, level of contamination and the length of time it is consuming. These molds destroys the health and growth and causes severe diseases. It can be controlled by using the right medicine to ensure better health.
- Manages the toxins to control broad spectrum of moulds and toxins present in feed.
- High Efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Effectively prevents the growth of moulds in the feed
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome
- Controls excess moisture in feed and removes bad bacteria.
- Improves FCR and growth.
Usage & Administration
Regular Use:- 500gm-1kg/ton of feed
Treatment Use:- 2kg/ton of feed
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant