Duck Toxin Binder
Protox a vital poultry toxin binder which binds and control the mycotoxins and mould that are present in the feed. Mycotoxins are produced by moulds which are a type of fungi that frequently grows on contaminated feed and grains which are stored improperly. There are many harmful effects of mycotoxins and it depends upon the length of time and level of contamination of feed grains and water. Their presence destroys the health and growth and causes severe diseases. It can be controlled by using the right medicine to ensure better health.
- Manages the toxins and moulds present in the feed.
- High Efficacy towards polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Effectively prevents the growth of moulds in the feed.
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndrome.
- Controls excess moisture in feed and removes bad bacteria.
Usage & Administration
Regular Use: - 500gm-1kg/ton of feed .
Treatment Use: - 2kg/ton of feed.
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultant.