Duck Gout Medicine
Urocid an excellent solution of renal disorder and also a gout medicine. Gout is actually a disorder in the body where stones are accumulated in the kidney and hence it effects overall health and kidney function. The main thing in this is uric acid which is an end product of protein and purine metabolism and it is normally excreted through kidneys. Uric acid is insoluble in water and when birds lack in enzymes “Uricase” there is no further breakdown of uric acid and it started accumulation of stones. In order to cure this diseases Urocid is used as it is a combination of sodium hydrogen, carbonate ammonium chloride, vitamin C, citosodine & halite which helps in the breakdown of these stones.
- Acidifies urine and help to keep kidney stones dissolved and preserve the renal mass function.
- Prevents urinary deposits and haemorrhages microlesion.
- Treats renal inflammation caused by toxins.
- Prevents and control nephrosis and chick nephropathy.
- Urocid helps the birds to overcome various stress conditions and help normal functioning of kidneys.
Usage & Administration
For Prevention Of Gout
3ml-5ml/100 Birds/ Day For 3-5 Days.
For Control of Gout
5ml-10ml/100 birds/ Day for 5-7 Days.
1ml-2ml/7 Kg of Bird Weight.Severe Infection
1ml-2ml/5Kg of bird weight.