Anfazyme - Enzymes & Probiotics for poultryIt is a cocktail blend of NSP enzymes and probiotics-cellulase, xylanase, amylase,b-glucoamylase, pectinase, b-gluconase, liapase, sachromyces boulardi, bacillus subtilis and lactobacillus acidophyllus.
Probiotics in anfazyme help as :-
B.subtilis – Controls infection of Clostridium perfinges and prevents necrotic lesions in Gut wall.
S.boulardi – Controls toxins in feed and prevents non-specific Diarrhoea.
L.acidophillus – Eliminates harmful pathogens from gut and Secretion of organic acids to maintain desired PH Levels in guts of Birds.
- Helps in Managing feed cost by flexibility in feed formulation.
- Better Efficacy of feed.
- Improves the flock and production uniformity.
- Improves litter quality.
- Reduces sticky and loose droppings – Hence controls risk of dirty eggs and breast blisters.
- Improves FCR and growth.
- Broiler:350gm-500gm/ton feed.
- Layers:350-400gm/ton feed
- Breeders:750gm-1kg/ton feed or as directed by veterinarian consultant